investment

investment

Bridal Portraits

starting at $450*

Want to add a little more variety to your wedding gallery, give your hair and makeup a trial run, or just find a reason to wear your glorious wedding gown more than once? Then, a bridal portrait session is exactly what you’re looking for! After heading to your favorite hair salon with your mom or maid of honor to test out that smokey eye you found on Pinterest, we will head to a breathtaking location or your venue to give you a chance to work it in front of the camera!

Includes: 

  • 2 hours of photography 
  • Private, online gallery for easy downloading and sharing
  • Print release
  • Bridal portrait tip guide
  • Location scouting assistance 
  • Endless enthusiastic encouragement!

engagements

starting at $450* (or complimentary
when included with wedding collection)

This is a unique, fleeting time in your life, so let’s make sure to document it! Practice posing and candidly sharing your love in front of the camera while I preserve that electric feeling of anticipation during the countdown to “I do.” Whether you plan to use them on save the dates, your guestbook, or just to decorate the wall in your home, engagement photos are something you definitely don’t want to miss!

Includes:

  • An hour and a half of photography
  • 2 outfit changes
  • Private online gallery for easy downloading and sharing
  • Print release
  • Wardrobe selection guidance
  • Location scouting assistance
  • Posing tips and tricks
  • Endless enthusiastic encouragement!

weddings

starting at $3,400*

You’ve been planning, dreaming and praying for this day all your life, and it’s finally arrived! So, what do you say to making sure it’s documented with all the care and attention-to-detail it deserves? By discussing your “must-have images” in advance, we won’t miss a single one, and by chatting about the people and relationships that mean the most to you before the big day, I’ll make sure to capture those sweet little interactions that make your wedding day sparkle. I am ready to help you through each step of this thrilling, magical journey, so let’s dive right in!

Includes: 

  • 8 hours of photography
  • Complimentary engagement session
  • Private online gallery for easy downloading and sharing
  • Print release
  • Day-of timeline planning assistance
  • Recommended vendor list
  • Bridal guide full of tips and tricks
  • Endless enthusiastic encouragement!

*Prices do not include Texas state sales tax of 8.25%

frequently asked questions

Can I customize a wedding collection?
Of course! I want to make sure you have the wedding photography of your dreams, and if that means we need to add extra time, another photographer, additional products, or even extra photo sessions, we can!
Do you travel?
Heck yes! I already have my bags half-packed! I jump at any chance to travel for weddings, so if you’re planning a destination wedding, let’s chat! There are additional fees for travel outside of the Dallas-Ft. Worth metroplex, and we can discuss those as we prepare your customized coverage collection.
When will I get to see my photos?
Just a day or two after your wedding day, a sneak peek will be waiting for you in your email inbox! Then, you can expect to receive your full gallery within 6-8 weeks.
How many images can I expect to see in my wedding gallery?
I aim to include 50-100 images for each hour I photograph.
What do you mean when you say "online gallery?"
When your full gallery is ready, I’ll email you a link to a secure website that contains all of your images. From there, you can easily share, download, or print your favorite photos!
Am I allowed to print my images?
Definitely! I offer prints and albums, but if you’d like to print them on your own, I can recommend some of my favorites places for high-quality prints.
This all sounds amazing! So, how can I book you for my wedding day?
First, we need to make sure your date is open, so get in touch ASAP before it gets snatched up! From there, we will meet to chat about specifics, and I’ll send you a contract and retainer invoice. The retainer is 25% of the full cost of your collection, with the remaining 75% due 30 days before your wedding. Once the contract is signed and the retainer is paid, I’m officially your photographer!
Previous
Next