10 Things About Me
1. I love the Lord! My slogan is “Spreading His Word through my work.”
2. I love my amazing husband and family!
3. Make up is my hobby! I could be in Sephora or Ulta for HOURS!
4. Pizza! Cause who doesn’t love pizza?!
5. I love going to new places, I want to travel the world!
6. The gym is like my second home.
7. I love being on the beach and listening to the waves crash against the shore.
8. I could look at the stars for hours and that is my happy place.
9. I am a dog person for sure! I am a dog “mom” of an 18 year old pup… yes, 18 human years!
10. I love having fun and laughing!
Hi, I’m Hannah! I am a certified photographer based out of Fort Worth. I began photographing people in 2010 when I was in high school, but knew I wanted to be a photographer since I was about 7 years old, with my first camera being a pink Barbie camera! I earned my Associates degree in Fine Arts at John Brown University in Siloam Springs, AR and my certificate for the Digital Photography Program from University of Texas in Arlington in 2015.
I was voted #1 “Best Wedding Photographer 2017” by the Dallas A-list. I have been published in two specialty automotive magazines, the local newspaper, shot covers of Rockwall Matters magazine, and published in Answers in Genesis Magazine. I specialize in Weddings and couples and I also photograph elopements and destination weddings! I love to travel! I have photographed weddings in various locations in Texas (including South Padre Island), Mexico, Las Vegas, Arkansas, Missouri, and Oklahoma.
I love to capture your true emotion, laughter and your personalities! My desire is to glorify God with my work and point to His amazing Creation. I strive to share Gods Word through my work.